I have to bribe her to smile for pictures. I've already deleted all the frowning pictures. She must get that from me. My 1982 childhood picture is of me frowning. My mom says it's because she combed my hair.
Don't let this picture fool you. They're usually not that..... nice to each other.
Trevor has learned the word "mine" and it is driving me nuts. This morning he was grabbing my finger screaming, "Mine! Mine!" That might be my least favorite word, especially coming out of a toddler.
Trevor is also practicing his goodbyes. (hug, kiss, byyyyyyeeeee, byyyyyyeeeeee)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nope, the worst is "You are a bad Mommy, I'm going to kill you, I don't want a family" those are the worst... and Dillon's favorites.
ReplyDeleteI remember when Bella discovered that word and you didn't like it much then either. Can't say I blame you.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing stories and pictures!