Among other things she's starting young: talking back, the silent treatment, pouting, screaming at her mother, fighting with her brother, only doing something if it was her idea. (Potty training has been thrown out the window!)
Potty training is overrated anyway. It's terrible waking in the night from a deep sleep with the urge to pee...
There aren't very many pictures of me when I was little, but one is of me standing on a kid's sized bench wearing pigtails washing the dishes. Two things I loved apparently. Maybe someday Bella will enjoy these pics as much as I do the one of me!
Don't you love the attitude that comes with "independence"? Good luck on potty-training. The process is terrible but the end result is awesome! I have potty-trained two kids but blocked out the whole process. Good luck!
Potty training is overrated anyway. It's terrible waking in the night from a deep sleep with the urge to pee...
ReplyDeleteThere aren't very many pictures of me when I was little, but one is of me standing on a kid's sized bench wearing pigtails washing the dishes. Two things I loved apparently. Maybe someday Bella will enjoy these pics as much as I do the one of me!
Don't you love the attitude that comes with "independence"? Good luck on potty-training. The process is terrible but the end result is awesome! I have potty-trained two kids but blocked out the whole process. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteO man, I love her face in that second one. She does not look happy at all!
ReplyDelete