Since it was so wet and rainy, my camera stayed inside the dry tent most of the time. I only took about 5 pictures. However, there was plenty of documenting going on by others. As soon as those resources become available, I will attach a link to them (think six very creative 10 - 12 year-olds with a video camera). In the mean time, these will have to do.
Friday, July 30, 2010
Summer Camping
We went camping last weekend with some of my family. The last time we attempted camping, it was a disaster. This time was....great! Both kids loved being outside and being able to run and do what they wanted. They both slept well in the tent (except during the hail storm). It rained most of the weekend and we were cold and it was so nice. We all had a great time.
Since it was so wet and rainy, my camera stayed inside the dry tent most of the time. I only took about 5 pictures. However, there was plenty of documenting going on by others. As soon as those resources become available, I will attach a link to them (think six very creative 10 - 12 year-olds with a video camera). In the mean time, these will have to do.
Trevor was in heaven!
Since it was so wet and rainy, my camera stayed inside the dry tent most of the time. I only took about 5 pictures. However, there was plenty of documenting going on by others. As soon as those resources become available, I will attach a link to them (think six very creative 10 - 12 year-olds with a video camera). In the mean time, these will have to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that one of Trevor needs to go up on the wall! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLoved all the pictures! It's been a long time since I've checked your blog so all of them were new to me. The kids are beautiful! I'm looking forward to Christmas Eve with them and Santa!
ReplyDelete