Monday, October 4, 2010

Birthday Boy

I remember the night very well. I wasn't ready yet. I hadn't even packed my bag for the hospital. I think the thing I was most nervous about was leaving her. I was afraid she would wake up with me not there and be frightened and disoriented. I cried thinking how her world was about to take a drastic change. I felt guilty for doing this to her but it was all for her, so she wouldn't be lonely... ever. And two years later we couldn't image life without our little T-Man. He's always quick to smile and give love. He's an active boy but very sensetive. He's got a hard head but a soft heart.



And big sister is always willing to "show" Trevor the "right" way to do things.


Happy birthday my sweet, sweet Bobo.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday Trevor dear! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone... can you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really did go by so fast. But its so weird to think about how it was before you had any kids. And those cupcakes look so dang good!

    ReplyDelete