Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jumping Beans

Since Bella and Trevor got kind of gypped this year on birthday parties, I accepted the invitation for Bella to celebrate her buddy John turning 3. And Trevor tagged along. (OK, that's not the real reason I accepted the invitation.)
This is Bella's second friend birthday party. And she had a blast. But how could you not have fun at Jump Street (otherwise known as Heaven).

And Trevor never stopped moving, except to eat a cupcake. Then he was right back out there.
I seriously could not get a still shot of him. Every picture is blurry.
ZZZZZOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!
And here's the kids with the birthday boy. Since I told Bella it was John's birthday party, she followed him around everywhere.
Trevor just wanted to JUMP!!
What a great place to lets kids go wild!!!

Happy birthday John, and thanks for the fun afternoon!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you need to invest in a trampoline for your backyard. It was one of the best purchases we have ever made. When Carson is too wild inside, I send him outside to jump. It helps bounce out all his extra energy.

    ReplyDelete