Sunday, May 1, 2011

alive & well

We are alive!! We're still here. We've had MANY changes in the last 6 months.



I don't think I'll recap it all, but things are good.



We just got back from a much needed family regroup session (otherwise known as "after tax-season vacation").


There was lots of fun and sun.



(I didn't even plan this outfit coordination. Love it!)







We have a couple of water babies. I'm so glad. We miss our Mexico retreats but we now have family in San Diego so that's our new vaca spot.


I have a goal of blogging regularly so we'll talk soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still jealous...especially as sit here trying to motivate myself to study. You guys definitely deserved it though. I'm so glad you guys had a good time. In just one week, you better be ready to hit the road...on bikes! Hard core again, baby!

    ReplyDelete